Friday, March 27, 2009

Name Changes

*** A Reminder - Hunter in a Farmer's World has moved - please update your bookmarks, subscriptions and links to ADHDHunter.com ***

Just a quick note to the readers of this blog. I am sorry to change gears a little here. The kids names have been changed to ficticious ones.

I had weighed using alternative names since the beginning. Not using any names seemed unnatural. I was tripping over the idea of using "fake" names. I felt that using their real names was closest to my heart and knew that eventually I would have to discuss this with the kids.

The school's psychologist, "Dr. P.", had independently found the blog within the three weeks since its inception. He expressed concerns for the well-being of the kids, should their peers find the blog and recognize the kids.

Therefore, in order to protect the kids, we are using alternative names. All previous posts have been changed. My apologies for the confusion. Please welcome "Kim" and "PJ".

Thanks so much for all the wonderful feedback you have been sending my way!

TwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment