Monday, April 20, 2009

You are the Cornerstone of Tomorrow

The ADHD Hunter needs your help! Those who have been following since the beginning know, that as someone with ADHD, I can't sit still very long.

My intentions are to grow this site into something much bigger and better, in the coming months. I cannot give out too many details just yet, but I expect that this site will become your favorite destination for addressing ADHD issues.

I know that many of you have experienced some great value to date. Please return the favor:

Click Here to take a brief, 6 question survey.

Your answers will become the cornerstone to something pretty big and exciting, specifically for the ADHD community.

Thank you all for your support and encouragement and thank you for your help in this survey.

- Chris

*** A Reminder - Hunter in a Farmer's World has moved - please update your bookmarks, subscriptions and links to ADHDHunter.com ***

TwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment